Boat Cruise Menus
Cruise Toronto Inc. offers the following food menus which have been developed over the last 20 years with feedback from our clients, staff, and chefs. We use only the freshest produce and our poultry and protein arrive fresh daily. Our beef is aged for a minimum of 28 days to ensure the best quality.
We have invested over $150,000 to construct two state-of-the-art kitchen facilities on Kajama and Obsession III. Installing the only rational ovens in Toronto Harbour, our menus and the quality of our food cannot be matched.
We employ Sysco food services, the largest food supplier in North America. As a platinum client we receive only the best products and services each year. To create new ideas for the subsequent season, we work in conjunction with Sysco at their test kitchens.
From our products, to the oven and onto your plate, we are 100% HCAPP approved to ensure safe food and traceability. Therefore we are confident you will agree we produce some of the best food Toronto has to offer with a great view thrown in!
- Hors d'oeuvres (various prices)
- Summer Grill $26.50
- Summer Sensation Chicken $29.75
- Summer Sensation Striploin Roast $42
- Upper Deck Chicken $35
- Upper Deck Striploin Roast $50
- Holy Smoke BBQ $37
- Packed with Action $42.50
- First Mate's BBQ $47
- Land and Sea $50
- Deluxe BBQ $53
- From the Captain’s Table $54
- Marine Marche Menu $56.50
- Pick a Marche (various prices)
- Kings Feast $70
- Lighthouse Surf & Turf $70
- Gourmet Dessert Menu Extra $22