Step 1 – How To Book
To start, pick from three different boarding times and the day of the week you would like to have your event. You can look at our schedule on our online calendar- this is also where you can book and pay your deposit to secure your spot! Or feel free to contact us to book!
For a more detailed breakdown of boat charter fees, please click here.
Once you’ve booked your spot by paying the deposit, you’ll have your very own Cruise Coordinator to assist you with every detail of your charter- from food and bar decisions, how and when to pay your balance, how to create your seating plan, to how to navigate your way to the boat- they’ll have you covered.
Below is a typical tried and true schedule our Cruise Coordinators follow when planning events with our clients. Please note that we are quite flexible and can answer any questions, offer any suggestions outside of these timings.
- 3 weeks before your event your Cruise Coordinator will reach out and start sorting out the details of your event. Details such as- which food option works best for you, what kind of bar option to select, and how to set up your bubbles and seating plan.
- 2 weeks before your event you will receive a friendly reminder that the rest of your balance is due in one week. We have a couple of different payment options to choose from.
- 1 week is when the rest of your balance is due! Payments made by credit card are subject to administrative fees.
- 3 business days before your sail we will confirm your passenger attendance and grab any last-minute details from you such as any updated contact tracing forms.
- The day of your event! Once boarded, checked in and settled, our staff will be prepared and ready to set sail with you and your party! Don’t forget the sunscreen!
Your cruise on Challenge has a sound system onboard which will have Top 40 and classic hits playing. Another option is to plug in your personal device (no wifi onboard) or choose to hire our professional DJ for $115.
As per Ontario’s guidelines on music: Keep background music and any other background sounds no louder than the volume of normal conversation.
Challenge is located at the Toronto Harbourfront.
This map will show you a couple of car parks in the area-please note we do not own any parking lots.