Toronto Boat Cruise on the Kajama
Step aboard and experience the finest restored Tall Ship on the Great Lakes. Launched as the Wilfred in Rendsburg, Germany in 1930, the KAJAMA traded under sail for nearly 70 years. She was a familiar ship in ports from Northwest Spain, through western Europe, and as far north as Norway and Russia. In 1999, KAJAMA was delivered transatlantic to Toronto’s Waterfront and restored to her original profile. Sail aboard the Tall Ship that was seen on the Amazing Race.
We are proud to offer this 165-foot, three-masted gaff-rigged schooner, which can comfortably accommodate parties of up to 225 people.
Our ship features:
- Two decks with indoor and outdoor areas.
- A maximum capacity of 225 passengers.
- A fully licensed bar with service staff to serve you throughout the ship.
- A full industrial galley (kitchen) on board. Our chefs will prepare your menus on site.
- White linen and china; stainless cutlery.
- A Cruise Director to assist with every detail.
- A Professional DJ and sound system.
- Microphone on board.
- Spacious dining room with skylights, that can sit up to 150.
- Outside deck for all guests; canopies for inclement weather.
- Public access to the wheelhouse and captain; sit back and watch or participate in helping raise the sails.
- Transport Safety Marine certified ship and crew.
- Canon on board that is fired off on every cruise.