Weekend Brunch Boat Cruise
Whether you are a Torontonian or just visiting our fair city, an Obsession III brunch cruise is a great activity for the weekend. It’s a perfect way to unwind after a hectic week.
Cruising for 2 hours, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, enjoy the tasty food from our brunch and see the sights. During your cruise you will view some well-known Toronto attractions such as the CN Tower and the Toronto Islands through our upper level large dining area windows, open air, lookouts and with its fully-retractable roof. Jazz music will play in the background and you’ll hear a mixture of soothing sounds to delight your senses as you spend time with your family and friends.
- Two hour yacht cruise plus half hour boarding
- Delectable buffet brunch
- Complimentary Mimosa
- Fully licensed bar for purchase on board
- Jazz background music
Leaves from The West Pier behind Harbourfront Centre
- Boarding time: 12:00 pm
- Cruising from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- May 21
- June 4, 11, 25
- July 1, 2, 9, 15, 16, 23, 30
- August 5, 12, 13, 26, 27
- September 2, 9, 17
- $85 per person ages 16 and up
- $65 per person ages 5-15
- $5 per person age 4 and under
- For groups of 20 or more people, we offer a 30% discount off the above ticket price (infants not included). Please contact us
- Sample Menu
Prices are subject to tax, admin fee and service charge.