Obsession III is ready to welcome you!
We are excited to have you onboard- albeit with a couple of changes!
The Obsession III staff and crew are ready for you to join us on board, please note that there are Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations that we must follow for safe operations so there will be elements of our cruise that have been altered for your safety.
Our top priority is your health and safety- we will have reduced capacity, social distancing measures, potential bar and food option changes, and safety/sanitizing protocols in place.
There will be signage onboard and on the dock giving instruction to include but not limiting to; sanitizer stations, handwashing, washrooms, and lineups. All necessary walkways will be clearly marked, with directions as well as distancing reminders along any paths. Our staff will have proper PPE and as of now our first floor dining area is closed and dinner/brunches will be on our outdoor top deck only with our retractable roof open and all windows open.
Please note that:
- All transactions will be debit/credit only
- Entire group size must be booked under 1 reservation or will not be seated together.
- Max group size of 10 people.
- Please adhere to social distancing practises.
- Face coverings for all passengers ages 3 and up are mandatory on board. We will have disposable face masks for purchase at a nominal cost. Exceptions for those who have respiratory issues or a disability that prohibits a face covering. However, please contact us as soon as possible if this is the case. While seated and eating/drinking your face covering may be removed.
- The balcony is open for one group at a time.
- Dinner cruises: this year there will be no DJ or dancing as per government restrictions, but background music will be provided instead. Appetizers will be served at each table.
- Brunch cruises: this year brunch will be served Family Style and your boarding mimosa will be given to you at your table. No strolling magician as to abide by the guidelines.
- Upon purchasing your tickets, we are required to ask for your name, email address and phone number for your group for potential contact tracing.
- If you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms while onboard, or leading up to your cruise, please contact us or/and let a staff member know immediately.