Obsession III is ready to welcome you!
The Obsession III crew are ready for you, your family, and friends to join us on a cruise. Please note that there are Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations that we must follow for safe operations which means there might be changes to your experience since you’ve last been on board.
We have been fortunate to have offered cruises on board Obsession in 2021, however with significant changes. We are excited for this present season to have no capacity restrictions and other social bubble distancing that was formerly in place. This means the experience of the Obsession will be better than ever this year with the return of dancing on dinner cruises and we encourage passengers to walk around the ship to see the great Toronto sights and sounds we offer. Plus more engagement with other passengers and our crew!
We ask that you bear with us as we keep up to date with the ever changing government regulations and implement changes to accommodate safety, gatherings and other measures.
There is signage on board and on the dock as needed to give instruction.
Please note that:
- Masks are no longer mandatory. If you feel more comfortable wearing them please feel free. Otherwise show us your smile! We know it’s been hiding!
- Some crew might wear PPE depending on their comfort level. We ask everyone to keep an open mind and respect everyone’s different level of well-being.
- Reservations are no longer needed to be made under ONE person to be seated together. If each person wishes to pay for their ticket individually this can be done online. However, if you are part of a larger group, be sure to enter whose name their reservation is under in the additional info box so that we can sit you together or within the same area depending on group size. We can’t guarantee you will be seated together unless we have been made aware ahead of time. Please contact our office if this wasn’t done while booking your reservation.
- At the time of booking, Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopening might be different than the actual cruise date. If this affects your reservation, we will contact you.
- If you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms while on board, please let a staff member know immediately.