Weekend Brunch Boat CruiseBook Now
Whether you are a Torontonian or just visiting our fair city, an Obsession III brunch cruise is a great activity for the weekend. It’s a perfect way to unwind after a hectic week.
Cruising for 2 hours, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, sample tasty items from our brunch buffet and see the sights. During your cruise you will view some well-known Toronto attractions such as the CN Tower and the Toronto Islands through our large dining area windows, open air lookouts or the upper level, with its fully-retractable roof. On board jazz music will play in the background, you'll hear a mixture of soothing sounds to delight your senses as you spend time with your family and friends.
- Two hour yacht cruise plus half hour boarding
- Delectable brunch buffet
- Boarding Mimosa
- Fully licensed bar for purchase on board
- Jazz background music
- Magician on board
Leaves from The West Pier behind Harbourfront Centre
- May 19, 26, June 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 23, 29, 30, July 6, 7, 13, 21, 27, August 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31, September 1, 7, 8, 14 & 15th 2019
- Boarding time: 11am
- Cruising from 11:30am-1:30pm
- $63 per person ages 16 and up
- $34.50 per person ages 5-15
- $3 per person age 4 and under
- Sample Menu
Prices are subject to tax, admin fee and service charge.
Interested in booking 20 or more tickets please contact 416-260-6355 or email email@example.com