Weekend Brunch Boat CruiseBook Now
Whether you are a Torontonian or just visiting our fair city, an Obsession III brunch cruise is a great activity for the weekend. It’s a perfect way to unwind after a hectic week.
Cruising for 2 hours, you’ll have plenty of time to relax, sample tasty items from our brunch buffet and see the sights. During your cruise you will view some well-known Toronto attractions such as the CN Tower and the Toronto Islands through our large dining area windows, open air lookouts or the upper level, with its fully-retractable roof. On board jazz music will play in the background, you'll hear a mixture of soothing sounds to delight your senses as you spend time with your family and friends.
- Two hour yacht cruise plus half hour boarding
- Delectable brunch buffet
- Boarding Mimosa
- Fully licensed bar for purchase on board
- Jazz background music
- Magician on board
Leaves from The West Pier behind Harbourfront Centre
- May 26, June 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 22, 23, 29, 30, July 6, 21, August 3, 4, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31, September 1, 8, 14 & 15th 2019
- Boarding time: 11am
- Cruising from 11:30am-1:30pm
- $63 per person ages 16 and up
- $34.50 per person ages 5-15
- $3 per person age 4 and under
- Sample Menu
Prices are subject to tax, admin fee and service charge.
Interested in booking 20 or more tickets please contact 416-260-6355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org